Well, I couldn't pass up these super cute pj's for Alex. If they would have had them in Luke's size, I would have gotten them for him too. Very appropriate here, but I wish they would have said "D.O." on the back instead of "M.D." If you don't know, there are two different medical degrees, just as there are two different dentistry degrees. Edward is a D.O., Doctor of Osteopathy, and they can do the same things...even more! They also learn osteopathic medicine, which if they actually practice (Edward does), it's a form of chiropractic medicine of manipulating and moving muscles, etc. It's awesome :)
Edward got to see these a week ago before he left. He left this morning for three weeks at Ft. Bragg-no contact...no phone or Internet :(
Anyways, I had to "settle" for the M.D. shirt, but a doctor is still a doctor :)
I'm not sure he's really a doctor... you should check his credentials. :-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe he can see patients while Ed is in NC.