This week is Spirit Week at Madison's school. Today is Crazy Hair Day, and it's also the day the whole school is visiting the pumpkin patch. I'm not sure that's the best combo. I think the people at the pumpkin patch are going to think those Army kids are a little crazy, haha. Madison was so excited for her first real field trip. I don't know if she was more excited to get a pumpkin or to ride the bus. It's funny to me because I rode the bus from Day 1 of Kindergarten, so it didn't seem like a big deal, but Madison came how all excited, exclaiming, "I get to ride a BUS for the field trip!"
Yes, I would be glad to chaperon the field trip, but Madison's teacher (and I agree) thought it was nice to let the kids have some independence, so I'm letting go and letting her grow up (a little).
No comments:
Post a Comment