This week has been busy here at the house. With Alex now able to climb out of the crib, we decided a room change was in store. We've always said that the boys would share a room when they were old enough, so the time came. The crib is NO MORE! We haven't been cribless since med school!!!!! The crib converts to a full-sized bed, which is now what Madison uses. It's been a busy week! Moving three kids' stuff around is no easy task, especially when all three kids are home with you. I had to literally empty the rooms and move all the clothing, toys, etc. There have been tears shed over the "I don't want to give it away" syndrome, but in the end, everyone is very happy with the room swap.
Boy Room

Luke is very excited to have Alex sleep in his room. They both have new matching bedding.

Alex loves his "big boy bed" and took a good nap in it already today.

Something tells me these two are going to be up to no good a lot! I love the "Football" sign I found at Kirklands this week. The red lamp was a find last weekend as we were mattress shopping for Madison.

The girl room-Madison is delighted!!!! All of this came together really nicely. The bedding set was a good find a few months ago, and the rest has just come together.

The headboard and footboard are the remenants of the crib...looks nice, huh??

Madison was very excited to move all of her girl toys. She's been desperate to have some space from her brothers. Everything has been hung except the new mirror next to her chair. That was also a Kirklands find, and it has flower decals that came on it. The butterfly chair was a find yesterday at Target. The different purples are all found in her bedding to coordinate.
That's been our week! Whew! It's been busy here. I should have taken pictures of the closets. They look awesome and so organized!
I thought you were waiting for Christmas for the bedding. Guess they couldn't wait with the transition. Both rooms look really cute!
ReplyDelete