The kids and I did a little shopping today here in Yuma. The boys were in desperate need of new running shoes, and after checking online, I just couldn't find what I wanted. So, we went to Famous Footwear, one of our only shoe stores in town, and I'm happy to report we had success!

Here are all three kids showing off their new shoes. Luke and Alex ended up getting matching Nike shoes, which delighted Luke. He loves to match Alex. They ended up being a steal of a deal. They were originally $39, and I got them on sale (not a clearance either!) for $12.75!! Madison found some church shoes, which I must admit are super cute, and they were also $12.75. Good shopping, kids!

Okay, Edward and I have big feet, we know. Today, Alex needed a SIZE 7!!!!! He's 16 months old! Luke bought a size 10, and Madison bought a size 13.
And, if you didn't notice, the Nikes are CLEMSON ORANGE AND BLUE! Go Tigers! I didn't even plan that.
Excuse the kids' "bed hair." They had just gotten out of the bathtub, and that's the best we could do with the brush. They hate having their hair brushed in the evening.
Love the kicks!
ReplyDelete