A couple of people have asked or emailed inquiring about Edward and how he's doing at his course. I don't know. This is definitely the case of "No News is Good News." He has no communication. They took his cell phone when he arrived, and they have no access to computers, or any other media. They weren't allowed to bring books or magazines (only a Bible). So, I haven't heard anything and hope not to until Oct. 23 when he comes home. I do know he arrived at Ft. Bragg safely last Friday, and that's about it. Thanks for thinking of him, praying for him, and the concern for him. If I do hear from him, it means he's either hurt or coming home, neither of which are good, so know that if you call, I'm scanning the caller id very closely to see if it's a government phone and glad to see that it's not!
I also wanted to say a big, "Thank You" to those of you who sent him notes of encouragement before he left. It meant a lot to him and to me. He felt very humbled and blessed.
And Then We Laughed
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment