Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Exciting Adventure at the Commissary

Saturday, we had another exciting adventure at the Commissary. This time, I had all three kids, so we had to adjust with the cart.

Okay, so when we pulled up and were getting out of the car, another family (that I don't know) pulled in with two slightly older kids. I was still getting Alex out, and Madison and Luke both started to panic telling me we had to hurry to get the spaceship cart (remember, there's only one at our store). As we were walking in, the kids took off on a full run up the sidewalk to get inside. What was funny is that 1)we were ahead of the other family, and 2) their kids were too old to care. As you can see, we secured our cart.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, guys! It is important to win even if there isn't a competition (I see they are taking after you, Martha... hehe).

    ReplyDelete