Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Calming Car

I'm that Type A...I now have three matching carseats in my car. Ahh, I like my car to look uniform and clean. Alex has graduated out of his convertible carseat into a Graco Nautilus, and now he matches Luke and Madison. These are great seats because you can use a five-point harness up to 65 lbs. (most are 40 then with seatbelt), and then after that, it converts to a booster or a backless booster to use with a seatbelt. Edward's car will look the same too...ahh, nice and matching. I also can't believe Alex is big enough to be in one of these, but he definitely is! His head was at the top of the convertible seat, and I'm sure he was close to the weight limit too :)
If you can't tell, I like the Graco Nautilus a lot. I own six of them!
I think the flash made the colors look different, but they do match :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on the matching!!! I told Harry the other night it bothered me that Alaina's blanket rails and incline in her crib didn't match. He rolled his eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete