Monday, October 4, 2010

Dinner

My kids love to eat and are good eaters. Saturday, I let them pick dinner, knowing it would probably be okay. They picked meatballs, homemade mashed potatoes, peas, and rolls. I've already posted my kids love peas, and as you can see, I'm not lying. I used to dread cooking when Edward was gone (even though I love to cook), but as the kids are getting older and eating more and more, it's not so bad. They actually eat it, so we did have a nice dinner.




Clean plate (after two helpings of potatoes, peas, and milk)!










This kid LOVES mashed potatoes (but, who wouldn't??).

1 comment:

  1. that is so funny you ask, as one of Dave's favorite foods is mashed potatoes. But three out of my four do not like them!!!! It makes me crazy as they are so good and easy to make too! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete