Ahh, I'm so bummed this came out blurry, but I couldn't tell on my camera phone. Anyways, I took this a couple of weeks ago.
BIG excitement at the Commissary (grocery store on the base)...they now are the owners of a SPACE SHIP CART. I know, contain the excitement. I'm not fond of these cumbersome carts, BUT they keep my boys happy and make our trips fun.
This day was the first day of the cart's use, and we were the FIRST to use it! My boys were thrilled! We almost missed it, as we walked in, and it wasn't with the other carts. They park it in a different place, and Luke had to drag me back toward the front door, screaming, "Mommy, they have a space ship cart!!!!"
Yes, it was the highlight of the day. I was talking to Cora, the cashier (yes, it's that small here that there are just a couple of cashiers, and they know us without having to even ask for our ID cards), and she said that they get one space ship cart every three years...this is the first. Oh, I'm glad it's here for my boys to use! The only problem will be going and finding the cart in use by someone else, and it would obviously be someone we know, so it could be a brawl at the commissary :)
I must say, this is the nicest cart I've ever pushed! It's got such a smooth ride so far, and it is newly designed with an upper and a lower basket (both big). I'll have to try and get a better picture next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment