Monday, September 26, 2011

Time for Football

One thing our kids are learning about is college football.  We LOVE college football.  The kids are finally getting to an age where they are interested in it, so Saturday for our "movie" night, we watched the last quarter of the Clemson game.  I set it on the dvr so we could skip the commercials; I know my limitations with the kids.  Alex went to bed because he had boycotted a nap, and after making a huge bowl of popcorn, we sat down for our movie picnic.

 Luke's favorite part was learning about facemask penalties.  We saw one, and he thought it was awesome.  I told him we don't do that around our house.



We cheered on our Clemson Tigers to a victory over Florida State (yea!!).  Clemson is now 4-0.  Madison wanted to make sure Hannah made the picture in their matching nightgowns (thanks, Kohls).

No comments:

Post a Comment