Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mornings with Alex

Monday mornings, Alex is the only kid home, as Madison is at school, and Luke is at preschool.  Alex goes to preschool as well, but the two-year-old class meets Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, whereas, Luke's class meets Monday-Thursday.  So, we have been enjoying our time together.  I'm normally going to be at Bible Study at our church for some of Monday morning, but this past Monday, we were home.  We spent the beautiful cooler morning outside working in the yard and planting some flowers.  It's still too warm for mums, in my opinion, but soon.  I'm glad we enjoyed the cooler weather while it lasted because it was up over 90 again today with HORRIBLE humidity. 

 Alex loves his scooter and played on it for awhile.






We got hungry and ventured inside.  While I made lunch, Alex played at his favorite spot in the house, the bottom stair.  He loves to sit here and play and usually hauls his blankets and kitty with him.  Often, I find him here.  I don't know why it's such a great place, but he loves it.  Maybe it's his quiet place. In Yuma, his favorite spot was the laundry basket in the corner of the laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment