Sunday, September 11, 2011

In the Garden...

I know most probably yawn at the garden update, but Edward really wants to see it.  The kids LOVE their garden, so I'm so glad that I went ahead and planted stuff this year, even if it doesn't ever mature.  The way some of it is growing, I do think we'll get a "crop," but we'll just have to see.


 The garden continues to grow quickly.  The pumpkins and gourds on the left are doing well.  The right, consisting of several things, is really taking off.  The beans and cucumber are doing the best.





Okay, so this is my random post.  We have a crawlspace.  It was looking dingy and starting to rust slightly on the edges.  So, lucky for me, my parents had already had the same problem and discovered a good color of Rustoleum to repaint. The white is our "before," which it is hard to see how dingy it was looking, and the brown is our after. 
\


No comments:

Post a Comment