Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Soccer!

Madison started soccer last week.  She and Luke both get to play, but Luke doesn't start until next week (coach is out of town).  Both kids LOVE soccer, and I was glad to find that on post soccer started at age four, whereas in town, soccer started at age five.  So, both are playing on post, and because Edward is deployed, both kids get to play for free (added bonus!).  Madison's team is The Avengers.

She was so excited to play goalie.  Both kids love playing goalie (I did too for that matter).


 It was pretty hot, and Alex spent most of practice doing this.


 Luke spent a lot of practice doing this.




It looks like she has a couple of great coaches.  How technology is changing...practice was cancelled last night due to the tropical storm moving through here, and her coach sent a text out to cancel practice.  She was in my good graces too, as the text came four hours before practice, so I really appreciated that!

No comments:

Post a Comment