Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Last Room to Paint/Decorate-The Master Bedroom

I am finally almost done with our master bedroom.  I saved this room for last because it was huge, and it was a mess. I focused on unpacking/decorating the rest of the house first.  Finally, it's almost done.  I need a couple more pieces of artwort for the walls, but it's come a LONG way!

 Luke was hanging out with Tiger when I took the picture.


 View from corner...you can see the office area in the distance.  The luggage will be gone soon.  I need to put up shelving in the garage.  The door to the bath and closet is to the right, which is out of picture view.



 Office area, the chair matches the couch in the bedroom area.  Edward picked that out himself when he closed on the house. 



Office area.  The door to the hall is to the far left in the picture.  I love how huge this room is!  The room is shaped like an L with the lower part being the office, and then the longer part being the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment