Madison has been asking to take dance lessons for quite some time. Due to our remote location, dance instructors from Yuma won't come out here to give lessons. So, I have been looking at dance studios, both researching them online and visiting them in person. I found one that seems to be the right fit for Madison. She's starting lessons on August 11, and she's taking a "Combo Class." It's a combination of ballet, tap, and jazz. I think she will love it. The class runs one hour each week, the whole school year. I never took dance of any kind, so this is new to me as well. We'll see how it goes. It is a 50-minute drive to the studio, courtesy of road construction...usually "only" 45 minutes to the studio! My neighbor Kellie also signed her daughter up (same age as Madison), so we can carpool some. I am looking forward to watching her learn throughout the year!
Because of her class being a combo of stuff, she doesn't have to have a specific color leotard. Guess which of these two was her pick? She has the ballet slippers too, and we are waiting on the tights and tap shoes to come in the mail.


Super cute, in my opinion. Her hair isn't long enough for a bun, so pigtails or the Princess Leia look will have to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment