Friday, June 7, 2013

Class Parties

It's ALMOST the end of the school year, almost.  Today, the kids had their class parties, tropical storm and all.  Madison came home and said she had signed me up for pizzas, and Luke told me I had to bring strawberries.  So, after slicing strawberries and picking up pizzas at Marcos, we floated over to the school (because it was a MONSOON!!).  We visited the classes, dropping off the pizzas first.  Then, we went to Luke's class.
 
 Luke's teacher loves Alex, so he was quickly invited to enjoy pizza with the class.  There were two other siblings there, and they all loved the pizza.  Luke has had a great year in kindergarten, and he's made some nice friends.  Luckily, there were very nice boys in his class, and I was able to get to know a few of the moms.

Luke's Kindergarten Class...very patriotic!  His teacher's husband is a soldier too, so no surprise with the American flags everywhere.  It's such a bright and cheery classroom and school; I love this school!
 
I didn't get any pictures of Madison's class. They were done with the pizza when I arrived.  They downed four pizzas!  16 kids!!!!!  I brought two, and two more were brought it. In addition to that, they had cupcakes, ice cream cups, a veggie tray, and a fruit tray.  This was all after lunch, and yes, my kids did eat lunch too.  Their lunchboxes were empty as well...hungry kids all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment