Everything here is a work in progress. Along with progress, I have daily maintenance. It's a lot especially considering first and foremost I have three kids to take care of here. The yard is coming along, and I wanted to post some pictures especially for Edward to see that I have made progress with the yard.
Freshly cut front yard...and no, Edward, your car hasn't just been sitting there. I have been driving it plenty. And, before he left, we still couldn't even get my car into the garage, so that is major progress that I have cleaned out/unpacked the garage too.

Stading at our gate looking toward the backyard (got the string trimmer working again, Edward)...the grass is coming in well, and I am conquering the weeds!!! The previous owners weren't here much, and the backyard was weed-infested.

The kids' swingset is still standing, and they have given it quite the use. The grass is filling in from where they dug up quite a lot to put in the patio.

More of the backyard- No weeds!
I put down more sod around the patio, as I posted a couple of weeks ago the kids had turned that into a dirt haven. The sod is coming along nicely, and I"ll get more yard pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment