Our realtor stopped by last week and dropped off an Edible Arrangement. I've never had one of these, but I can now say it was delicious. The kids were bug-eyed as they saw this beautiful fruit display come into the house. Mary Jo, our realtor, never could have known that the kids LOVE all kinds of fruit. She loved the house and couldn't believe how much progress had been made. It was nice to show her all the things we told he we had wanted to do. She especially loved the patio and remarked at what a difference paint can make to a house.
Here's our arrangement. Luke is waiting patiently behind the basket for fruit. The highlight of the basket turned out to be the "flowers" of pineapple rings and cantaloupe. Both are HUGE hits with the kids. Alex ate all the strawberries except on that I snagged to try. All of the fruit was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment