We had a busy morning. Madison started first grade today.
The morning started with Alex getting up first. He's almost always the first up. I told Madison I would make her favorite breakfast, and she asked for waffles. Alex was also very excited to have waffles.

Luke was up second, as he normally is. He, too, enjoyed his waffle.

Madison was very excited for school. She didn't get all silly about it; she was just excited and ready to go. She really enjoyed her chocolate chip waffle I made her.

Before school, she was even able to chat with Edward for a couple of minutes.

All ready to go!

She wanted to show off her new backpack. She has a matching lunchbox, but today was also a big day...she decided to buy her lunch. I think she will normally pack her lunch, but I thought it was a good idea for her to buy on the first day so she, and everyone else, would be in the same boat about what to do.

Alex has been carrying the bus around, saying, "Madi go bus."

Luke, being four and stubborn, didn't want his picture taken with the other two.

Here, he is demonstrating how the bus works. He wanted his kitty to ride the bus.

Madison really wanted a picture with Luke. I snuck this at the bus stop.

Off she goes...wow, she's got a lot of new things going on today!

I hope you have a wonderful first day, Madison. We love you and are so proud of you being such a big, brave girl!
John has only had me pack his lunch on four days. He picks the oddest days to want to eat too. I mean today is ribblet sandwiches and sloppy joes which he is not too fond of but he wanted me to pack his lunch on cheeseburger day. I hope Madison likes her new school and has a great first day!
ReplyDelete