Friday, July 22, 2011

Some House Pictures

I've been very busy painting and the like around the house. Nothing was painted, and it all needs to be. It's especially challenging since I can't start until the kids go to bed, so it has made for some late nights. More to come as the rooms are completed. I've painted more, but these rooms are actually done, setup, and things hanging on the walls.



The kids' bathroom was my latest project. I also painted the hall this week, but that's not as exciting, and it's not done since I have not decided which pictures to hang there yet. The kids' bathroom turned out pretty well with a Moonlight Gray color. It goes nicely with their bright shower curtain and pink and aqua towels.


The boys' room was painted before we got here. Edward painted it when we closed on the house, along with help from his mom and stepdad. They came over to help for the weekend. I'm glad their room was finished, as I couldn't do it right now.


Madison's room was also painted by Edward and his parents when we closed. She has wanted a purple room forever.

She pretty much designed her room layout and wall hangings.

I found these butterfly curtain tiebacks on Amazon...priceless to Madison. She LOVES them.

No comments:

Post a Comment