Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Day on Tybee Island

Here are a few more random pictures from Tybee. Many of these were taken by my sister-in-law, Erika.

The Three Amigos again...



Just another day at the beach


and again...


Madison actually took this picture. I decided to take Luke and Madison out each individually on a "special date" to spend some time with them. Unfortunately, both trips involved over two hours at the Sprint store, as my new cell phone died after we got to the beach. However, I did get to do something fun with each of them. I didn't get pictures with Luke, as I had no phone, and he didn't want me to take any. Luke and I went to feed alligators, and he loved it. We ended our date with ice cream. Madison and I went to downtown Savannah in search of postcards. We had lunch out, and then we ended our date with ice cream (love that trend). Madison snapped this picture was we were parking to get ice cream.

Madison was also delighted it was raining, and she took this picture of the rain, from the car.

She wanted a "girl" picture, so I took this of us before we got ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment