Over the last month we have been in North Carolina, the kids have said a lot of funny things. I can't remember them all, but here are a couple:
On the drive in as we were moving, Madison was looking out the window. All of a sudden, she said, "Mommy, why do people in North Carolina like to park old, junky cars in their yards?" Trying not to laugh, I told her, "I'm not sure. It's not pretty, is it?" She told me, "No, it's really ugly. I don't know why they would do that."
When Luke was at my parents' house, they were all playing outside. My mom said Luke had been pretty quiet, but all of a sudden, he started yelling, "Ahhh, why is my hair so wet?" It was the humidity.
Also, as we were moving, we had driven through all the desert of Arizona, and New Mexico. Texas wasn't much better. Finally, Oklahoma provided a lot of green. Madison said, "Oklahoma is the most beautiful state. I love all the green grass."
And Then We Laughed
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment