After our stay at the Comfort Suites, we got ready to head to Florida.
Madison looks like she had a rough night, but she is really just ready for the beach.
Breakfast! The check-in desk told us that we picked a great time to travel; the hotel was pretty much empty. We had breakfast all to ourselves, even though the boys ate enough food for a couple of families :) They had eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, and their milk and juice.
Madison and I had a "girl table" to ourselves.
We HAD to stop at the Florida Welcome Center for our free orange juice. The kids thought that was so cool and kept asking how I knew they could get orange juice. I have told them over and over Edward and I used to live in Florida.
We had another hour until we hit St. Augustine. The kids have been very excited to see the lighthouse. Unfortunately, Alex's good height requirements for Dollywood were just a bit short for the 44 inch height requirement for the lighthouse.
After checking in at our hotel and meeting up with Grandma and Grandpa who joined us for part of the trip, we headed to dinner. This became our favorite restaurant! The boys are both enjoying their chowder. All of the kids LOVE New England Clam Chowder (who could blame them??).
Chowder mustache
We ended the evening with a dip in the pool (and hot tub).
AWESOME pool and hotel, right on the beach!!
No comments:
Post a Comment