I've been working hard over the last couple of weeks to get the yard and gardens ready for spring and summer. Edward had asked how things were looking...
I cleaned off the front porch and got all of my flower pots out/planted.
I've been looking for planters for the front door and found these. Mom and Dad brought me the watering can flowers for my birthday.
The steps look so much better after Mom and Dad brought over their pressure washer.
Here's the garden I put in. Thanks for digging most of it out the day you left. It looks so much cleaner on this side of the house and is weed-free.
Yes, the grass is coming along nicely. I need to replace the string trimmer spool, as I ran out today.
I picked out Columbines to plant. They do very well in partial shade. Our neighbors love how they look in the garden. I also put in Hostas, which you know I love.
I cut the grass this morning at 8:00 after I put Madison and Luke on the bus. To entertain Alex, I setup Play-Doh on the picnic table. He had a lot of fun, and I enjoyed playing with him too. We both liked making a bowl of spaghetti.
Then, after I finished cutting the grass, we had to check on the garden. He's giving a "Thumbs-Up."
Okra bed
Tomatoes and peppers
Cucumbers
Squash
Back to Play-Doh...we spent a lot of time rolling out the creations.
Oh, and whatever fungus that attacked our tree last year is gone. It's in bloom and looking healthier this spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment