Edward asked to see how the yard was coming along, so here's what I've been up to lately.
My mom and I found these beautiful Geraniums at a local nursery.
I love this basket I also found. The flowers are so vibrant. It's hard to tell in this picture just how bright they are.
The yard is coming along. I don't mind mowing at all, but every four or five days right now is wearing me out!
Alex begged me to take this picture.
Encore Azaleas on the side of the house
Back at the front yard with Alex
Nice green grass (with very few weeds, yea!).
Vegetable garden area
View of the backyard
The Snapdragons are so pretty. They have become a perennial for me. I planted these last year.
Our Tropicana is coming back. It already looks better than it did last year. I don't know what was going on with it last year, but I'm happy it's looking better already.
My Wandering Jew is starting to wander.
Luke was hanging out on the climbing rope on our swingset.
Another Snapdragon. I planted this almost two years ago.
This petunia hybrid has beautiful color too.
your yard looks great!! I wish mine was that good- maybe one day. You have got to come see our garden. It is starting to grow and it is amazing!!
ReplyDelete