Monday, October 31, 2011

Rapunzel, Neil Armstrong, and Dr. Jones

I never thought I'd say that I would miss Yuma's 100 degree weather for trick-or-treat.  I miss it...after pouring down rain, I really wish it had just been hot.  Our first Halloween in NC was a downpour.  The kids were so excited to go out, but after a few houses, Alex couldn't stop shivering, and Madison and Luke were soaked to the bone.  We had as good of a time as we could in spite of the weather.

 Dr. Jones, at your service.  He was so happy to look like Daddy, and he kept pointing to himself saying, "Daddy wears."




 The crew


 Neil Armstrong



 Rapunzel with the hair


 I'm Rapunzel's witch.  Madison took a pretty good picture!



This is the BEST it looked, and you can't see that it was actually raining pretty hard when I took this.  We were in the garage still, and I changed to the double stroller since it had some rain coverage on it.



Ready to go...we made it down to our cul-du-sac and back. That took an hour, and they were so cold.



After a very hot bath, Alex went right to bed.  Madison and Luke sat by the door to give out candy to the remaining trick-or-treaters.  The last few we had were mainly the high school kids who live on our street and who didn't mind the rain.  The cutest costume we saw was a little girl, about Alex's age, dressed as a bag of groceries.  It was SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment