So far today to keep up with their eating habits, I have made an apple pie, Jello (they love it), sugar cookie batter (to replace the sugar cookies that were meant for Edward that the kids ate), and I still have to make a cheeseball and pasta salad. The last two are for Alex. He brought me the box of Wheat Thins today, handed them to me, and very clearly said, "Cheeseball" so Jean Ann, be ready with your cheeseball when we visit (it is my mother-in-law's cheeseball recipe). He also loves pasta salad and takes it everyday he has preschool in his lunch. Who can say "No" to that?
My new absolutely awesome gadget...an apple peeler, slicer, and corer! This thing rocks and had all of my apples peeled, cored, and sliced within a few minutes. Luke enjoyed helping with this.
Prep for the pie, crust is done, but onto the top
Luke wanted to eat it like this.
Here's the finished pie. I'm very excited to have it for dinner, I mean dessert.
Recipe Please!!!! Can you share it?
ReplyDelete