Monday, October 3, 2011

Breakfast


Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a huge breakfast fan.  I eat it, but it's not my favorite.  Give me sweets anytime over breakfast :)  The kids are in love with waffles and pancakes.  We have gotten into a routine here of having breakfast for dinner on Sunday evenings.  We always go out for lunch after church, so the evenings are laid back, and we never have a huge meal.  The kids now plan out our menu a week in advance.  Here, Alex is proudly displaying his homemade waffle. I think they've already decided on pancakes for next week. Madison has the record at five pancakes and three  sausages (seriously, and they are normal sized...she doesn't like syrup though).






1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm not a morning breakfast person but it's definitely turned into a weekly dinner meal here as well. I hope you guys are well... hopefully we can meet up soon for pumpkin fun.

    ReplyDelete