Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Priceless at Practice

Monday, Alex and I ran some errands while Luke and Madison were at school.  The two-year-old class doesn't have school on Mondays.  So, we were at Kohls, and Alex was like a magnet to the Mater truck. He's become so in love with Cars.  He hasn't even seen the movie, but he loves the vehicles.  I've tried to put Cars on here, but he won't sit through it.  Anyways, this isn't the first time he's become attached to this toy.  He's been really, really wanting it.  Well, since I couldn't remember the last time I bought him a toy (clothing is a different story), I caved.  I'm so glad I did...


 This is how Alex was the rest of the morning in town.  He rode with Mater in his carseat, in stores, etc.  He was glued to him, and he didn't want him out of the box.



 That was Monday.  Tuesday brought soccer practice.  Alex was so sweet and asked if he could bring Mater to practice, "Mater go in car?"  So, Mater went, and what a great decision that was.  The child who normally attacks me the whole time did this!  He played!  I've tried everything.  I've taken balls, books, toys, food, etc, and he just wants to climb me.  Well, at least for one night, he played with his new toy.  Cost-PRICELESS. 



He was so cute.  I told him the edge aroudn our blanket was the road, and Mater spent a lot of time driving around.  As you can sort of see, he pulled grass and had Mater transporting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment