Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Home Improvement


 I know this isn't an exciting post, but it is for me.  We were never given keys to our front storm door, meaning that if we ever got locked out, I really was locked out.  So, I had talked to the guys at Lowes in town about a new handle.  They said that it was a special order, so I went home to get the model number and such.  I happened to be at the Lowes closer to our house the next day for sod (can you tell where I spend most of my time), and I asked about the door knob.  They had it in stock at that store!!!!  Plus, I was able to get a pweter handle that matches the rest of our door knobs.  I changed it out this week, so I'm very excited to now have keys to my front storm door.  Plus, the lock was sticking with the old knob, and I apparently fixed that with the new one because the door locks easily now.


 Before

After (Oh, and my dad made that nice bench that sits outside my front door. I love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment