Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Nutcracker


Madison and I had a night out on Friday when we went to see The Nutcracker. Neither of us had ever been before, and she was so excited to go now that she's taking dance lessons. We made a night of it, starting off with dinner at Texas Roadhouse. The ballet was really good, and she was amazed at how well the girls could dance and how long they could "stand on the tips of their toes" as she said. Ballet Yuma put on a nice production, and I'm glad the two of us got to go together. The boys hung out at home and all went to the bowling alley.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Nutcracker! I was in a local production two years and it is so magical. Tell Madison that Clara has asked for ballerina shoes for Christmas. It is one of two things she has come up with on her own. Also, let Madison know that it looks like cousin Clara is taking after her with being a lefty.

    ReplyDelete