Edward turned 32 on Christmas Eve. I decided to have a few of our friends over for a very simple party in the backyard with cake and ice cream. Edward shares his birthday with our neighbor, Isaiah, who turned 10. Isaiah's dad is the nurse/OIC (Officer in Charge) of the clinic, and they live directly across the street from us. Kellie (Isaiah's mom) and I coordinated on some finger foods, and we had a nice afternoon.

Wednesday night, I made Edward's favorite, a homemade red velvet cake. Edward's not big on sweets, but he LOVES this cake.

We sang to Isaiah first (left).

Our party table

Edward's cake ready to eat

Edward (and Alex) blowing out the candles
Thanks to the Pacellas, Demings, and Douges for coming to celebrate with us. It was a nice, relaxing afternoon, except when all of our kids were hitting each other :) 10 kids among those families from 18 months to 10 years old=lots of fighting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment