We were very blessed to have family and friends send us so many nice things for Christmas. Our post office lady joked that she knew we were staying here for Christmas due to the amounts of packages arriving. As to not overwhelm the kids, we broke up the gift opening. We decided to open presents from the Jones side of the family Christmas Eve and the Huffman side of the family on Christmas Day. It worked out well and gave the kids time to enjoy their things. Thanks again to everyone who sent stuff. The kids really are enjoying everything, and we really appreciate it. Here is Christmas Eve...I know our family wasn't here, so we took a lot of pictures to see.

These aren't even all the presents. We had already pulled out the Jones side of the family gifts (pictured below).

Madison and Luke were very excited to open gifts. They pulled out presents early and just sat and waited.

Pillow pets from the cousins...very excited!

Luke's most requested item...the Batcave! Thanks Nana and Pop!

After seeing the Nutcracker, Madison was delighted to get the Barbie version.

Alex got into it opening presents too.



Madison was also delighted to receive a radio/cd player for her room.

The boys love their matching Toy Story sheets.

Alex is obsessed with my mixer, so he got his own.

Alex's most loved toy-the Fureal kitty...he LOVES it.


Madison has already decorated her Pet Shop.


Madison's most requested item...a doll bike seat for Hannah. Thanks Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Andrew!




New clothing...a definite need!

Edward got a tennis racket for his birthday. He opened his birthday presents after the kids did Christmas presents. He and I hope to start playing again.

Edward was very grateful for the new cordless drill. I know we'll both be using that a lot in about seven months when we move.

Alex liked my cookie scoop.

I was very glad to get a digital photo frame. I've wanted one for awhile.

Not really a Christmas present, but I desperately needed a new ski outfit. We were able to find this while in Flagstaff. Hopefully, we will move somewhere I can actually use it! Mom, that scarf you got me matches this very nicely!
Thanks again, everyone. Pictures from Christmas morning to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment