Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread...

Edward is in Tampa, Florida this week for a medical conference. In his absence, we are doing all of the "crafty" things here. The kids made gingerbread people the other day. I found these huge gingerbread at Trader Joes the last time I was in San Diego. They had a blast making them.





Luke didn't have as many decorations for his gingerbread...because he ate them :)

Today, we made a gingerbread house. Our skills are slowly improving each year. We put the kids' first letter initals on the roof. Since the boys were less interested, we put theirs on one side together.



This was a very good M, but then Madison started eating it...


Merry Christmas! See, the gingerbread house is standing and resembles a gingerbread house. Feels a lot like Christmas in shorts and it being 85 degrees!
So, my kids have totally been in the desert and warm climates too long. I told them I was putting icicles on the gingerbread house, and they both asked me what those were :(

1 comment:

  1. That totally looks like something Aunt Karen would enjoy. I cant wait until Weston is big enough to decorate gingerbread houses with me!

    ReplyDelete