
Luke has been wanting a blue tree, and here it is! Notice the silver garland...he tore it off the tree. He was very particular about what he did and didn't want on his tree. I had gotten him some ornaments, and he didn't like those. My mom got him some that she's sending, and hopefully, when I tell him they are from Grandma and Grandpa, he'll like them.


The dollhouse is apparently ready for Christmas.

Merry Christmas from Arizona!

Decorated, but not like the Griswolds house :)
And yes, from this snow lover, it never gets easier decorating for Christmas in shorts! It's almost becoming the norm to wear shorts and have my summer flowers in bloom. Edward and I will have been married ten years this coming summer. We've spent seven of those ten Christmases in the hot climates of South Florida (four years) and Arizona (third year).
I LOVE the blue tree! Luke looks so big! He's looking like a little boy and not a toddler. :-) I can't wait to see the "grandpa" ornaments.
ReplyDelete