I had several pictures on my camera I have been meaning to upload, so there is no "theme" to this post.
Here is Alex on preschool orientation day sitting in his classroom with his very best pal, Adeline. The two of them are like two peas in a pod. They were in the two-year-old class together, and they were inseparable. Since there are two three-year-old classes, there was a possibility they would not have the same teacher, but low and behold, they have the same teacher, and randomly were assigned seats next to each other!
When Madison and Luke are at school, Alex and I take a lot of walks around the neighborhood. He loves riding his bike.
We took the kids mini-golfing the other night, and they had a blast. It reminded me of the mini-golf outings my sister, brother, friend Carin, and I always had in Maine every summer as kids (I did make the kids return the ball on the last hole, haha).
Alex's other best gal pal, Becca, comes over sometimes when her mom has doctor's appointments. Becca was over last Friday, and the two had SO much fun playing with the Flash capes. As you can see, Becca proudly dressed herself on this day :)
Here's a random party the kids setup early one morning on a Saturday (I think it was like 7:30 or so). They told me it was a birthday party for Mr. Punk Eyes, the large stuffed dog we have had for over four years (Madison came up with that name at two-and-a-half).
Even Jonah was part of the impromptu party.




Oh mini golf... too bad the kids returned the balls (that is one of Alaina's favorite things to hold in the car).
ReplyDeleteJonah is so cute. Great pictures!
The pictures of Alex at preschool are too cute. And Jonah looks terrified. Haha.
ReplyDelete