Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Full Day

Alex started his athletic career today with soccer.  He is on the "Dragons" in the "Little Kicker" 3-4 year old program.  I don't know if anyone really knows who won.  They don't really keep score, as the main concern is to make sure the kids kick toward the correct goal.  It's a pretty funny age group to watch.  Some kids are really into it (usually the ones closer to 4.5 yrs old), and others walk off the field to sit, find their parents, cry, etc. And, some just stop mid-field and yell to their parents, "I have to go potty," so really, you never know what is going to happen  :) 
 
Alex had a good game, in that, he played, didn't have any meltdowns, and had fun! 
 
 He was hoping his team would be orange, but I told him he had a Green Lantern shirt, and that made things okay.  At least he didn't ask to wear the cape.

 This afternoon, after the game and lunch, this is how we found Alex.  He was in the playroom with Madison and Luke, and they were all watching a show.  Madison and Luke came to tell us Alex had fallen asleep sort of leaning on the ottoman.


Yeah, even after Edward moved him, he was passed out for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of him asleep. I bet it is so cute to watch him (and Luke and Madison)play soccer. We want to come visit some weekend and make it to a game or two.

    ReplyDelete