I know it's not the best picture, but we were pressed for time. Madison has been asking if she could try Girl Scouts, so I talked to a couple of my neighbors, and we found a troop. Two of my neighbors have their girls involved as well, and the three of us have worked out a carpool. It should be a win-win for everyone. Today, Amy took the three girls while I kept her six-year-old son, and my other neighbor Amy (both are Amy) kept her two-year-old, her nine-year-old and Amy's nine-year-old. Basically, we all have three kids, and we sent the three girls in Brownies/Daisies to Girl Scouts, and the two of us at home kept the other six kids at home. Whew. It actually worked out well. However, if I continue to keep the "boy house" here, I think I'll run out of food in a couple of weeks :)
Madison really seemed to enjoy Girl Scouts. This isn't her whole uniform yet. Some pieces were on backorder.

No comments:
Post a Comment