Last weekend, both boys started running fevers. Due to this, they were home much of the week. Surprisingly, Alex normally holds onto fevers the longest in our family, but this time around, Luke won the longevity award. I felt so bad for the boys, but if misery loves company, at least they had each other at home.
You can tell Alex recently had a dose of Motrin in this picture. I'm not sure if the cat loved all the smothering, I mean attention, this week.
By Wednesday, Alex was back at school, but Luke was still home. He asked me if he could do some math that morning, so he quickly got to work. Jonah decided to "help."
Thankfully, Luke was fever-free by Thursday, actually by Wednesday, but I do abide by the "24-hour No Fever Rule." Of all things, Luke was upset he missed salisbury steak at school, along with PE.
No comments:
Post a Comment