Today, we were busy working in the yard. I've been wanting to put in a garden alongside the house because the meter boxes are there, and it just looks unkempt with weeds and such around them. So, that was today's project.
This is the before, but I really should have taken a picture before this. Edward had already dug out the grass and weeds that were there.
For as warm as it has been (mid-80's), today was much cooler, around 55.
All done! We put in Encore Azaleas to enjoy, and since they get huge, we didn't go overboard with flowers and shrubs.
Three small bricks short, so another trip to Lowes tomorrow, and we need something else in this front space. We aren't sure if we want another azalea or something else.
Much cleaner look, and this will be much easier when I run the string trimmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment