Sunday, April 8, 2012

Flash

Alex is a really, really funny kid.  Anyone who meets him agrees, and he says the funniest things while in public.  Recently, he has taken to wearing his "Flash" cape.  He got this cape for Christmas, a great Halloween costume from Children's Place.  The costume has a lightning bolt on the back, and he loves to read about any superhero, so Flash was born from the real Flash.  He calls himself "Flash" only when wearing the cape.  "Flash's" superpower is to "run super fast" as Alex says, and he'll take off running through the house.  He even calls himself Flash and only wants to answer to it when in the cape. If you call him Flash without the cape, he'll tell you, "I'm not Flash. I don't have my Flash cape."  Flash goes all over town with us.  He's been to Lowes, Target, Home Depot, and numerous grocery stores.  Yesterday, Flash never appeared.  Edward must have had the cape in his car. because today he just took the kids to the park, and I got this picture on my phone.  Flash is on duty at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment