Well, Friday after the botanical gardens, we kept up with our tradition of building a gingerbread house. I don't claim to be crafty, but the kids do have fun. In fact, I'm about as opposite of crafty as you can get (that's why I taught middle school...crafts not required).
We sucked Nana into our building project. We really needed Aunt Jennifer, who has built the last two houses with the kids, or my friend Carin, who built one with them three years ago. So, next year, if a crafty person wants to visit, that would be very helpful :)
Building or eating? Adults built, and the kids ate.
Looking okay so far...
I have no idea what this design is, but Madison had this side, and Luke had the other.
I bought the peanut butter M & M's by mistake, and none of us really cared for them, so Luke was more than happy to build with them. It looks like Madison helped some on this side too.
And, then there was none...they let it sit for about 15 minutes before they started eating it. Oh well, that's the fun of it, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment