Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Continued...

The pictures I already posted were taken with my phone, so I wanted to add the ones I took with my camera.

Ready for church











The church had a birthday cake to celebrate Jesus' birthday.  When the service started, the pastor asked whose birthday it was, and all of the kids yelled, "Jesus."  After that, Alex yelled out, "Daddy!"

Cherub Choir-Luke is in the front left, and Madison is in the back middle.

Eating the cake at church


At home, ready for Santa



 List, milk, cookies, and an apple


I let the kids open a present,the present from Mommy and Daddy.  Most years, they get a new pair of pjs, slippers, or such, just a box of some type of clothing.


Slippers!

Shark slippers


Alex and Luke got matching knight costumes. I had no idea they would be such a hit.  They both wanted to wear them to bed.


Go Tigers!!!  Her bus driver will hate this.  He is an older man who went to University of North Carolina and jokes about Clemson/UNC a lot.


Knight Luke


All ready for bed. The kids all kept saying, "Happy Birthday Jesus and Happy Birthday Daddy."



No comments:

Post a Comment