Tuesday, April 19, 2011

YPG Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday, the post held its annual Easter Egg Hunt. The kids had a good time; however, Alex did not like the Easter Bunny.








Some of my friends here at YPG.

The kids were separated by age category. Alex and I searched together in his category.

He was really afraid to be put down because the Easter Bunny was walking around. So, he didn't enjoy picking up his eggs.

Sitting after his hunt


He was in a mood and didn't want to sit with anyone!


The three after all eggs were hunted


Our family


Sans sunglasses





Luke showing off his egg






Boy picture




Another boy picture


It was a beautiful, yet very windy, morning. Temps were warm, but it was good the hunt was at 9am, as it got up over 100 in the afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. It's alright, Alex. The Easter Bunny creeps me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I agree with Katie. I won't get Weston's picture with the Easter Bunny at the mall because he is creepy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of the above... while I LOVE bunnies, I think the Easter Bunny looks creepy. Alaina will be sans Easter Bunny picture this year.

    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete