As mentioned in the previous post, Luke had a great birthday. After Edward got home from work, Luke opened the presents from the family. He was so excited about it and kept asking me all day if it was time to open presents.

Very excited about this Spiderman costume

Transformer costume

It's an Army moving truck! Talk about finding a needle in a haystack. I found this awhile ago and knew he'd love it.

Very excited about his Batcopter from Aunt Erika, Uncle Jason, Mackenzie, Kaitlann, and Knox. It came with discs that shoot, and he's been shooting them all over the house.

Toy Story Army guy...thanks for sending one for each boy, Nana and Pop!

The talking Woody from Toy Story!!! Luke has been asking for this, and Nana and Pop have been on a mission to find it. The problem is now a second little boy, who shall remain nameless, wants it.

Shark lunchbox from Grandma and Grandpa-Luke opened this and said, "I can take this to my new school in North Carolina." He has to pack his lunch at his new preschool.

Woody after he was stolen :)

Try telling this face "No"

After his requested steak dinner at the house, we had a baseball birthday cake. I'm not creative, so this was definitely a challenge for me.

Thanks for the gifts, everyone. Yes, I know a couple haven't arrived, and I also know a couple are just "showing up" at the new house when we arrive :)
Haha... Alex's face is hilarious! Looks like a great family party; can't wait to hear how the BIG party went. :-)
ReplyDelete