Alex loves helping around the house. We spend a lot of time together while Madison is in kindergarten every morning and Luke is at preschool. Recently, he has moved to one nap a day (bummer), but I can't complain much because he took two naps much longer than the other two kids ever did. Someone needs to explain that his one nap should be LONGER than an hour though!
Around the house, he especially likes to help with the laundry. Here, I was folding laundry on top of the machine (because he'll throw it around the room if I fold it anywhere else), and he was having a snack break in the laundry basket. Notice the broom and mop on top of him. That's totally him...he's obsessed with getting them out of the closet.

Snack break..for those of you in the dead of winter everywhere else, notice the shorts and t-shirt for our 90 degree weather.

He also had his blankets with him. He drags those everywhere. I guess they must be good padding in the laundry basket!
No comments:
Post a Comment