Monday, January 24, 2011

Chili

We had chili for dinner Friday night. I'm not one to make several meals for the kids; we all eat one meal. We hadn't had chili in awhile, and really, that was the one thing I hadn't made them try. Well, we all ate chili Friday. Luke didn't want to try it at first, but I told him it was one of Grandpa's favorite foods (true). Luke will do about anything if Grandpa is involved. I told Luke that Grandpa liked to put a lot of crackers in his chili (also true). I got distracted for a minute helping someone else, and when I looked over, Luke had crackers piled high in his bowl. It was really funny. He did eat it...all of it, and he proclaimed he liked chili.





1 comment:

  1. That is funny, my kids pile loads of cheese and crackers in theirs, but they eat it as well. Except Maren always picks out the beans.

    I have to say congrats on getting back to Bragg. It will be nice for you guys to be in a familiar area with the deployment right around the corner. Good Luck with your preparation!

    ReplyDelete