Luke had a very exciting afternoon. He took off his training wheels. Edward and I were both shocked at how well he did without them. Way to go Luke!!! He's always wanting to be more like Madison, and he's been eyeing those wheels for awhile. Not even four years old, and he's done with training wheels. Good job, buddy!


Note the cowboy boots...These are the same boots that he wore Christmas morning with the Batman costume and new Razor scooter. He also wore them with his Halloween costume. I never would have guessed these boots would have gotten so much wear! They had actually been Madison's and Luke grabbed them as soon as they were too small for her. I can't imagine how sad he'll be when these are too small for him.




No major falls! He's not afraid, which helps. He just gets on and rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment