Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Horse and a Birthday Party

I took Madison and Luke to a birthday party this afternoon. Mom and Dad watched Alex, which worked out just fine for everyone. The party was for one of Madison's school friends, who is also one of our neighbors. For a different setting, the party was held at the Post Stables. This family is currently the only ones on post to have horses boarded there, so it was nice to have the place to ourselves. The kids had never ridden a horse...well, a carousel doesn't really count! Both kids loved it, and I'm hoping to get some better pictures from another neighbor who had her camera. Until then, this is what I took with my phone.



It was quite hot out here in the desert (right at 100 with no shade...don't let those couple of trees fool you; they were the only trees out at the stable), but it was a fun birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Whenever we rode horses in AZ we always commented on how they looked absolutely miserable in the heat. :)

    Glad they had fun!

    ReplyDelete