Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ben & Jerry's

While visiting Stowe, we had to visit the local landmark, Ben and Jerry's!  It is made right in town, and we had to stop by and check things out.  Our trip was full of a lot of local famous facts, as many products are made right in Stowe/Waterbury including Ben & Jerry's and Green Mountain Coffee, not to mention that Cabot Cheese and Vermont Teddy Bear are close by.  There are a lot of maple syrup farms and local tea shops around, both of which we enjoyed very much!
It's our own Ben and Jerry!

Room for three...



 

We tried some delicious ice cream.  Edward got the Maple Walnut; Luke got the Butterscotch; Alex  got the Cookie Dough, Madison got Mint Chocolate Chip, and I got the Carmel. 


The kids have always asked me how I could eat ice cream in the winter, as a child, with it so cold in Ohio.  I told them that it never mattered how cold it was outside; you can always eat ice cream.  In our zero degree weather, I think they agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment